Saturday 15 June 2013

Vivienne skirt!

Hiya Everyone!

This is my first blog for Isossy Children and I have a lot to say.  
I just got my first EVER Isossy item of clothing, and it’s absolutely.... incredible! I’m not just saying that! 

When I first wore the skirt I had a purple fringe and the purple in my Vivienne tween skirt matched my hair, I had so many positive comments.  The skirt has multiple colours in and an African pattern underneath the petticoat layers, which I find makes the skirt a skirt. 

I am already jittering about what I will get next from the fabulous Isossy and how amazing it will be. This particular skirt is in the Play section of skirts and personally I found that you can move around extremely well in this piece and will certainly catch the attention of passersby.  
                                         
This skirt is great for parties and not particularly good for sleepovers.  Even though this skirt goes with a lot of colours I found that a fitted t-shirt goes best and some patterned t-shirts and blouses don’t go with this particular style. But this skirt is very flexible and if worn correctly can be worn to any occasion: a party, wedding or christening!

I hope to blog again soon but in the meantime check me out on YouTube


Xx Zora




2 comments: